Our startup is looking for a driven and talented Software Engineer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something special and help shape the future of our company. Apply now and let’s build something amazing together!
As a Software Engineer at Nijta, you’ll be involved in designing, developing, and delivering operational services for our software. You’ll help create and improve services, APIs, and ensure high performance, security, and scalability.
À propos de Nijta
Nijta is a deeptech startup located at Euratechnologies in Lille. Its two main objectives are to make voice interactions privacy-preserving for all, and to solve data availability issues for companies who want to build voice-enabled applications. Nijta achieves these objectives through its revolutionary AI-based speech anonymization technology stemming from scientific research at Inria.
Nijta was co-founded by four individuals expert in AI and voice technology.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and implement services and APIs for our applications.
- Contribute to setting up, automating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, versioning, and releasing processes.
- Contribute to setting up and managing containerization with Docker to facilitate efficient deployment and scaling.
- Participate in agile processes, code reviews, and tech stack selection. Share knowledge and expertise with team members to promote a culture of continuous learning.
- Provide support and debugging assistance.
We encourage you to apply even if you believe you meet only part of this list.
- Bachelor or Engineering degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience (at least 1 year) as a Software Engineer, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write clear, efficient code following coding standards.
- Familiarity with Python, C++, Pytorch, CUDA and Docker
- Experience automating a CI/CD pipeline
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Understanding of networking concepts for distributed systems.
- Knowledge of security best practices and securing cloud environments
- Enthusiasm for promoting and explaining development best practices within the team
- Desire to suggest improvements to the architecture
- Experience releasing Python packages.
- Experience working on AI/ML projects or scientific coding.
- Expertise in setting up monitoring and logging solutions (e.g., ELK stack, Grafana).
The position is open for a CDI contract with a salary of 33 000 € to 43 000 € brut annual.
01 November 2023
165 avenue de Bretagne, 59000 Lille