Attention all entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts! Our startup is looking for a driven and talented Business Developer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something special and help shape the future of our company. If you’re passionate about driving growth and creating impact, this could be the perfect role for you. Apply now and let’s build something amazing together!
Instructions for applying
Please send your CV + cover letter to email@example.com
Designation: Business Developer
Type of contract: CDD
Level of diploma required: Bachelors or Masters
Nijta is a deeptech startup incubated at Euratechnologies in Lille. Its two main objectives are to make voice interactions privacy-preserving for all and to solve data availability issues for companies who want to build voice-enabled applications. Nijta achieves these objectives through its proprietary AI-based voice anonymization technology developed through scientific research at Inria.
Nijta is co-founded by four individuals expert in the field of AI and voice technology.
Context and strengths of the position
We are building privacy-preserving tools to facilitate the next generation voice interaction. We believe that access to privacy-preserving voice data collection should be easy and efficient for our customers, so that they can improve their services while respecting European values.
5 Reasons to join Nijta:
- Work on a high impact technology with the best researchers and engineers
- Create significant impact on the deployment of the product in the market
- Lead the market and communication strategy
- Work with a dynamically evolving team in a friendly environment in Lille
- Invent new methods to commercialise a deeptech project
As a business developer, you will be in charge of sales and marketing. You will play a central role in the strategy and work directly with the CEO. This includes identifying the first users of the product, rapidly developing the new market, and making key business decisions. In the long term, you will build and lead a sales team and collaborate with the technical team to successfully sell and roll out the product to our customers.
- Identify and prospect a portfolio of key accounts
- Prospect and establish economic partnerships
- Make progress reports to the CEO on the performance of the volume of business
- Define and monitor product KPIs
- Ensure the control of the sales cycle and the reporting of the activity on the CRM tool
- Create business cases and business models for new products and features
- Participate in the global roadmap according to the needs of our customers and internal teams
- You’re passionate about new technologies, especially AI (maybe even Voice!)
- You have a conviction about the adoption of privacy-preserving technologies
- You have prior experience in sales and marketing, ideally in a startup. Experience as CSO/CEO is a great plus.
- You like to learn new things quickly and meet new challenges
- You have good negotiation skills
- You have good interpersonal skills. Experience with global teams is a plus.
- You speak French and English fluently, and you have great communication skills. More languages is a plus.
- You are autonomous but with a good team spirit
P.S.: We attach more importance to your personality and your motivation than to your diplomas.